- Bats' Iribarren makes barehanded pickup, flip
- Grizzlies' Singleton widens PCL lead with 14th homer
- Chiefs pitcher Espino slugs first career home run
- Legends' O'Hearn hits SAL-leading 11th homer
- Jagielo belts a two-run homer in Thunder win
- Sounds' Matthes leaps, robs a home run
- Biscuits' Field crashes into the wall, holds onto ball
- Pelicans turn a spectacular double play
- Cardinals' Diaz makes a diving stab
- Suns' Davidson comes up with another stellar play
- Generals' Peterson rips an RBI triple
- Candelario caps two-homer night for Pelicans
Playing in his first PCL season, D-backs No. 7 prospect Peter O'Brien has been on fire this season, hitting .333 with 10 homers entering Triple-A Reno's matchup tonight with Omaha.
Fort Myers' Aaron Slegers tossed a three-hitter en route to his first career nine-inning complete game and shutout. The 6-foot-10 right-hander also set a personal best with nine strikeouts.
Peter "Pedro" Bragan has plans for retirement, including a museum and a trip to Hawaii, but that's after he enjoys his "last dance" as the outgoing owner of the Jacksonville Suns.
- Slegers gets ice cold shoulder after shutout
- Burgeoning Baez slugs two homers for I-Cubs
- Rays' Shaffer homers twice in Triple-A debut
- Decker delivers repeat performance for El Paso
- Dodgers' Lee tosses seven shutout innings
- Keys' Dosch drives in career-high six runs
- Roundup: Sano keeps raking for Lookouts
- Players talk meals, walk-up songs and more