- Isotopes' Pederson caps a two-homer night
- Missions' Jankowski makes a spectacular catch
- Harrisburg's Skole hits walk-off single
- Springer smacks second homer of season
- Bulls' Mahtook legs out three-bagger
- Guerrero tattoos solo homer for Isotopes
- Pawtucket's Brentz clears the fences
- Austin drives in two runs for Thunder
- Zephyrs' Brantly plates two of career-high five
- Indians' Polanco makes a catch at the wall
- Barons' Marrero nails a runner at the plate
- Dodgers' Guerrero hits first homer for Isotopes
Giants prospect Adam Duvall is enjoying his first taste of Triple-A -- he has five homers and 13 RBIs in his last six games. He's looking for more as Fresno takes on Sacramento.
Marlins top prospect Andrew Heaney pitched six scoreless innings for the second straight start, limiting Chattanooga to one hit while inducing nine ground-ball outs and fanning five.
The Pelicans haven't forgotten about John Travolta's bizarre name gaffe at the Oscars this year, and fans will get to experience an even weirder night of baseball in honor of the flub.
- Midland's Granier nearly unhittable for first win
- Promo Preview: Pelicans get 'Travoltafied'
- A little kick helps make Bulls' Mahtook perfect
- San Antonio's Wisler outduels Tulsa's Butler
- Like hair, Sox's Owens' legend grows longer
- Braves' Hursh hitting his spots for Mississippi
- Angels' Cowart adjusts as second-time Traveler
- Righty Mitchell strikes out dozen for Thunder
MLB.TV: Live Now
Players of the Week