- I'm trying to watch Minor League games after purchasing an MLB.TV or At Bat subscription, but I can't login or am unable to watch games.
- How do I access a live game on MiLB.com or in the MiLB App?
- Where can I find additional support or customer service?
- Can I watch MiLB games on my phone?
- What are the requirements to watch MiLB games on my computer?
- I'm watching a game but I can't hear any audio. What's wrong?
- How can I determine if a game is available in high-definition?
- When will game archives be available?
- How do I access an archived game with my MiLB.TV subscription?
- Can I access my subscription from any computer, anywhere, at any time?
- Can I share my account with others?
- I am trying to access a game and I am getting an error message that I am already logged in on another computer, what should I do?
- The game has started, but the link to view the game live isn't available, what do I do?
- I tried to log in to view a game and received a message telling me that I have logged in too many times, or am logged in on multiple computers. What should I do?
- Should I log in first or can I go straight to the game?
- How can I cancel my subscription?
Q. I'm trying to watch Minor League games after purchasing an MLB.TV or At Bat subscription, but I can't login or am unable to watch games.
A. Fans attempting to watch Minor League games on MiLB.com or in the MiLB App should log in with their MLB account during the 2024 season. If you're having trouble logging in or are having problems after logging into your MLB account, please contact our customer service team or call 866-244-2291. (For international callers, please use 315-203-6761.)
Q. How do I access a live game on MiLB.com or in the MiLB App?
A. The schedule grid of each day's live games is accessible from the MiLB.TV link at the top of any page on MiLB.com. Once a game broadcast is live, the button will display the words "Watch Live" in the MiLB.TV schedule. Click the "Watch Live" link for the game that you would like to see. On the MiLB App, simply click the TV icon from a team page to view a list of available MiLB.TV broadcasts. Blackout restrictions may apply.
Clicking the link for the game will open the media player and ask you to log in using your MLB account. Once you have logged in, the game will begin to play. If you have already logged in, the stream should load without a login prompt.
Q. Where can I find additional support or customer service?
A. If you have additional questions or issues not addressed in this Frequently Asked Questions section, please contact our Customer Service team online or via phone at 866-244-2291. International callers can call 315-203-6761.
Q. Can I watch MiLB games on my phone?
A. Yes -- MiLB games are available for iPhone and Android via the MiLB App on certain mobile devices. Download the MiLB App in the iTunes App Store or on Google Play and log in with your MLB account to watch live streams and games on demand. Your devices must be compliant with the following operating system standards to watch MiLB games in the app:
• iOS 14.0 or greater
• Android OS 9.0 or greater
Q. What are the requirements to watch MiLB games on my computer?
A. MiLB.com runs in most current Internet browsers and operating systems. To watch MiLB.com video and/or current MiLB game streams, the following profiles are recommended for a standard viewing experience:
System Requirements for the MiLB.TV Media Player
Updated Operating Systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, (Windows 7 is available using Chrome and Firefox browsers only), Mac OSX 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, OS 11, OS 12, OS 13 and OS 14. For each operating system version, we recommend the latest update for that version be installed. We do not support out-of-date minor versions of any supported OS.
Browser Versions: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge. (We recommend most recent versions of each browser.)
Minimum Connection Speed: A 1.8 Mbps (1800 Kbps) for MiLB.TV in SD or 3 Mbps (3000 Kbps) for MiLB.TV in HD high speed broadband Internet connection is required. MiLB.TV supports HD quality streams adapted to your Internet connection. If you have a constant dedicated connection of 3 Mbps (3000 Kbps or above), you will receive our highest quality streams. If your bandwidth is between 1.8 and 3 Mbps (1800 Kbps and 3000 Kbps) you will receive lower quality streams.
Other standard settings for the optimal experience:
- Cookies Enabled: This is the standard setting for all browsers. If cookies are disabled, you may encounter login errors and experience difficulties viewing certain content.
- Pop-up and Ad Blockers Disabled: Some applications are launched in a separate pop-up window. You may not be able to launch these applications properly if you have a Pop-up or Ad Blocker enabled.
- Note: If your computer is more than approximately three (3) years old, then you may experience technical difficulties when attempting to watch.
Q. I'm watching a game but I can't hear any audio. What's wrong?
A. First, try another game to make sure it's not a volume issue with your computer audio settings or browser. If MiLB.com is aware that no audio will be available for the game, a message will be posted on the video feed itself or next to the game listing in the schedule advising that there is no audio available. However, occasionally due to technical issues at the ballparks, MiLB.com becomes aware that audio is not working once the stream has already begun. In such cases, our media team may need to disconnect the video stream in order to correct the audio problem, which is a user experience we aim to avoid. In most cases, MiLB.com is aware of such audio issues and is working with the home team to get it resolved, either that day or by the following game. If you'd like to report an issue regarding a lack of audio or low-volume audio, you can provide feedback here.
Q. How can I determine if a game is available in high-definition?
A. More than 95% of MiLB streams are available in high-definition (HD). To determine whether a game is available in HD, please look for the HD notation underneath the stream information on the MiLB.TV schedule page.
Q. When will game archives be available?
A. Full game archives are processed as soon as possible and may take up to 48 hours to be available for viewing following the game's conclusion.
Q. How do I access an archived game with my subscription?
A. The schedule grid of available games is accessible from the MiLB.TV link at the top of any page on MiLB.com. In the MiLB App, click the arrows to navigate to your desired date.
Games available for on-demand viewing will be indicated by an active "Watch" button. You can find these archived games in the same location as the live games in the MiLB.TV schedule. You can also access archived games from previous days or months by using the navigation above the schedule grid to select the date of the desired game.
Q. I am trying to access a game but am getting an error message that I am already logged in on another computer.
A. In rare cases, customers have forgotten to log out of their account on one computer and have tried to log in again on a separate computer. Since sharing of a single username and password is strictly prohibited, you will get an error message. If you receive such an error message, please contact Customer Support toll-free in the U.S. at 866-244-2291, internationally at 315-203-6761 or submit this form.
Q. The game has started, but the link to view the game live is not available. What do I do?
A. You may need to reload the page. Click the Refresh button in your browser.
Q. I tried to log in to view a game and received a message telling me that I have logged in too many times, or am logged in on multiple computers. What should I do?
A. Please confirm that other people are not using your account. If you have shared your account information with other people, then you may be prevented from logging in to your account. If you are worried that others are accessing your account, you should change your password under your MLB account profile.
The best way to prevent this error is to log out of your account every time you are finished watching games by clicking the "Logout" button on the top right of any MiLB.com page. The next time you would like to watch a game, you will be prompted to log in before the game launches.
If you have already seen this error message, and you are sure that no one else is using your account, log out of your account, close all of your open browser windows and exit your browser. Next, relaunch your browser and click on the game that you would like to watch on the MiLB.TV schedule page. You will be prompted to log in again.
Q. Should I log in first, or can I go straight to the game?
A. You must be logged in to begin watching a game. If you click to view or listen to a game before logging in to MiLB.com, you will be prompted to log in.
Q. How can I cancel my subscription?
A. To cancel your MLB.TV or At Bat subscription, please visit the Manage Subscriptions section within your MLB account profile. You can also cancel by contacting Minor League Baseball Customer Support toll free within the U.S. at 866-244-2291, internationally at 315-203-6761 or online by submitting this form. To provide the highest possible customer satisfaction, we will provide a full refund for any subscription canceled within five (5) days. If you cancel following the fifth (5th) day after your purchase date, then your cancellation will be effective as follows:
- Yearly subscription: Cancellation of each year after (and not including) the year during which you cancel. NOTE: Each year of your subscription concludes on March 31 of each subsequent year.
- Annual Automatic Renewal of Yearly Service: If you cancel your yearly subscription Service as set forth immediately above, it will not automatically renew in any subsequent year.
- Monthly subscription: Cancellation of each month after (and not including) the month during which you cancel. NOTE: The first month of your subscription concludes thirty (30) days after your initial purchase date and each subsequent month thirty (30) days thereafter.
In no event will Minor League Baseball grant you more than one (1) refund during any given MiLB season or provide partial or pro-rated refunds.